We love hot sauce. In our fridge we have a multitude of hot sauces. Besides our own, of course, we always have bottles of other local hot sauces produced by our colleagues (Rudi's, Maritime Madness, Snort'n Morton's, Firehall). And, probably like you do, we have the usual suspects in our fridge (Tobasco, Frank's, Sirriacha). Plus a few odd ball sauces we pick up from time to time. Yes, we love hot sauce.
We hope you try, and like, our sauces. They truely are unique, and maybe you'll add them into the mix in your fridge.
Below is our current line of hot sauces. Every one of them is made by hand, in small batches, right here in the Annapolis Valley from local ingredients.
- Annapolis Heat - Apple Wood Smoked Roasted Jalapeno Hot Sauce mild-ish
- Revenge de l'Acadie - Louisianna/Cajun Style Fermented Hot Sauce with l'Acadie Wine Vinegar medium hot
- Smokin Cherry - Cherry Wood Smoked Cherry Hot Sauce hot
- Annapaloupe - Cantaloupe Habanero Hot Sauce hot
- Howling Apple - Lightly Smoked Apple Habanero & Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce HOT!!
- Death's Head - Wild Blackberry Carolina Reaper & Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce VERY HOT!!
Planters Smoke BBQ Sauces
Grilling meats on the barbeque is something we do year round and especially so during the summer. While some meats should not be adulterated with extra flavours others shine with a touch of extra deliciousness. Here are our expresions of unique local flavours to add to your next BBQ session.
Harvest Table Pasta Sauces
In our home we have a large harvest table where we often gather with family and friends for fabulous meals and celebrate great food. Our Harvest Table line of pasta sauces let you enjoy the flavours of the Annapolis Valley's abundant harvests any time of the year.
Field Blend Tomatoes
The tomatoes we grow for our BBQ and Pasta sauces are so amazing we decided to bottle them up on their own. Make your own sauces with some of the best tasting tomatoes you've ever experienced.
Abandoned Orchard Sauces
More Sauces to Come!
We are experimenting with ideas and recipes and planning next years garden in anticipation of adding new sauces to our line up. Just wait till you see, and taste, what we come up with!