Telling Stories of the Land One Sauce at a Time
Nova Scotia is rich in both history and culture. The land has shaped our history, and our culture has shaped the land. We celebrate those stories through the flavours the land provides, and its history inspires each and every sauce we create.
We use ONLY 100% locally produced ingredients! And we mean every ingredient. Even the sea salt we use started as sea water harvested from the Nova Scotia coast line.
- Annapolis Heat - Apple Wood Smoked Roasted Jalapeno Hot Sauce mild-ish
- Revenge de l'Acadie - Louisianna/Cajun Style Fermented Hot Sauce with l'Acadie Wine Vinegar medium hot
- Smokin Cherry - Cherry Wood Smoked Cherry Hot Sauce hot
- Annapaloupe - Cantaloupe Habanero Hot Sauce hot
- Howling Apple - Lightly Smoked Apple Habanero & Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce HOT!!
- Death's Head - Wild Blackberry Carolina Reaper & Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce VERY HOT!!
Planters Smoke BBQ Sauces
Harvest Table Pasta Sauces
Heirloom Paste Tomatoes
Abandoned Orchard Sauces
We are currently selling our sauces at the Wolfville Farmer's Market on Saturdays and select retail outlets in the Valley, Halifax and the South Shore. Check this page here to see which stores carry our sauces We also attend various craft fairs and events from time to time, to find out where and when be sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook.